Free Time/The weekend
TGIF - Thank God it's Friday!
No school, we can sleep longer and then it's free time!
Write the verbs into the gaps: (Use present simple!)
When he comes home he does (do) his homework. From 4 to 5 o'clock he tidies (tidy) up his room.
On a trip
Can you find the right pronoun?
1. Lilly is my friend. … is fantastic. (!He)(!Her)(She)
2. Where's my pencil case? I can't find … (!her)(!him)(it)
3. There's Mum. I think she can't see … . Mum, here we are! (!her)(!them)(us)
4. Let's go now, Paul and Hannes. … are late. (!They)(!Us)(We)
5. The pupils from 5d are nice. I like (!him)(them)(!they)