Free Time/Daily Routines
The daily chores (/ˈdeɪli ˈt͡ʃɔːz/) are the things we must do in the house: clean, wash and tidy up. We don't like them, but someone must do them every day!
Tell what Mrs Penrose does every day“.
(Bilde Sätze. Achte auf S-V-O und die richtige Form der Verben .)
0.Mrs Penrose gets up at 7.15 every morning.
1. First she starts(start) work.
2. Then she has(have) lunch with Linda.
3. After that she finishes(finish) work.
Say how often the Penroses do things. Use adverbs of frequency!
(Sage, wie oft die Penroses etwas machen. Benutze Adverbien der Häufigkeit.)
0. David often plays the guitar.
1. The Penroses sometimes go() out for a meal.
2. Mr Penrose never watches() TV in the afternoon.
3. Mark always goes() to kindergarden in the morning.
|David / play the guitar||√||√||√||√|
|The Penroses / go out for a meal||√|
|Mr Penrose / watch TV in the afternoon|
|Mark / go to kindergarden in the morning||√||√||√||√||√|
Now you can watch a short film:
Did you notice? She always uses present simple!
- That's what friends are for (Probe-Schulaufgabe)