Version for pupils from grade 7 upwards
- Meet in groups of five!
- Choose one corner of the room and sit in a circle!
- All writers now read out their stories/theses to the others, who listen closely!
- The listeners first point out what they liked/what was convincing.
- In a 2nd step, they suggest what and how the text / answer could be improved.
- Finally, each group chooses its best text, and presents it to the course.
Version for younger pupils
- Meet in groups of four children! Sit in circles!
- All writers read their stories/sentences! The others listen!
- Are 'who / where / when / what' clear?
- Are the sentences connected?(then, after that, because, and, ... )
- The listeners say what they like and what is good.
- Then they say what the writer can do better.
- Finally, each group chooses its best story! One pupil reads it aloud in class.