Responding to Visual Prompts/Useful Tips
- Start with a general idea of the subject of the picture before going into details.
"My picture is about …"
"This photo shows a …"
- Use the PRESENT PROGRESSIVE
"She's wearing a …"
"They are just doing their homework."
- Talk in sentences – don’t produce lists of items you can see
- Organise your description – don’t describe the same thing more than once
- Use directions:
"The dog seems to be …"
"The boy looks very happy."
- Give reasons (related to the picture) for your ideas
"I can't see it very well, but it seems as if …;"
- Talk about the situation as well as the physical things you can see in the picture.
60 Sekunden gehen schnell vorüber. Sucht nicht nach einem bestimmten Wort, sondern umschreibt es / oder beschreibt andere Sachen.