Martin Luther (WebQuest-EN)
Life of Martin Luther
Don't google the answers - You'll find everything in the links given!
A. Open this website:
- Why did he decide to become a Monk?
- When did he decide to become a Monk?
- When did he become a professor at Wittenberg (Germany) university?
B. Answer these questions using the maps at
- Where did followers of Martin Luther’s ideas (Lutherans) live?
- Where did followers of another reformer, John Calvin (Calvinists) live?
- WWas the majority of Europe Catholic or Protestant during the reformation?
C. Find out what Martin Luther believed about Faith. Read the passage in the following link and fill out the chart.
D. Use the following website to fill in the table below on Luther’s 95 Theses. * https://www.luther.de/en/anschlag.html
|Why was Luther upset with the church?||What did he do about it?||What was the reaction to the 95 Theses?|
5. Complete the following chart using
|Luther is excommunicated (explain what happened)|
||Diet of Worms (explain what it was)|