Hier findet ihr Übungen zum Present Progressive, der Verlaufsform der Gegenwart. Sie wird verwendet, wenn etwas gerade passiert.
Easy exercises for beginners
Move the words into the gaps:
I am playing tennis.
You are watching TV.
We are listening to the radio.
She is doing her homework.
They are playing football.
He is reading a book.
Ausnahmen in der Schreibung
Say what they are doing at the moment. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct form.
0. I am dancing (to dance) to the music.
1. They are making (to make) a cake.
2. I am riding (to ride) my bike.
3. We are going (to go) to the zoo.
4. You are wrting (to write) a letter.
5. She is stopping (to stop) the car.
6. We are swimming (swim) in the pool.