Hier findet ihr Übungen zum Present Progressive, der Verlaufsform der Gegenwart. Sie wird verwendet, wenn etwas gerade passiert.
Easy excercises for beginners
Move the words into the gaps:
I am playing tennis.
You are watching TV.
We are listening to the radio.
She is doing her homework.
They are playing football.
He is reading a book.
Ausnahmen in der Schreibung
Say what they are doing at the moment. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct form.
0. I am dancing (to dance) to the music.
1. They are making (to make) a cake.
2. I am riding (to ride) my bike.
3. We are going (to go) to the zoo.
4. You are wrting (to write) a letter.
5. She is stopping (to stop) the car.
6. We are swimming (swim) in the pool.
questions & short answers
Bei Fragen wird das Hilfsverb dem Subjekt vorangestellt. Dieses Hilfsverb wird auch in den Kurzantworten (short answers) benötigt:
He's listening to me.
→ Is Becky listening to me, too?
→ Yes, she is.
The girls are playing football.
→ Are the boys playing football, too?
→ No, they aren't.
Put the words in brackets in the gaps:
Becky is getting (get) everything ready for the birthday party."
David: "Are you taking (take) everything out of the shopping bags?"
Becky: "Yes, I am (???). I am putting (put) everything on the kitchen table. Can you help me?"
David: "Yes, I can(???)."
- Kontrastierung (Gegenüberstellung) von Present Progressive und Simple Present