Englisch/Grammatik/Tenses/Present Perfect/Übung 2
Genau wie bei "Do you. . . ?" und "Can he . . . ?" wird bei Fragen im Present Perfect das Hilfsverb has/have vor das Subjekt gestellt.
Click on the numbers. Then put in the past participles of the given verbs:
|said||past participle of say|
|brought||past participle of bring|
|broken||past participle of break|
|caught||past participle of catch|
|hidden||past participle of hide|
|bitten||past participle of bite|
|ridden||past participle of ride|
|lain||past participle of lie|
|slept||past participle of sleep|
|stolen||past participle of steal|
questions & short answers
Form questions in the present perfect. Then give answers in the short form:
1. Have you ever been (you,ever be) to London yet? - No, I haven't (???) been there.
2. Have you already seen (you, already, see) the moon? - Yes, I have (???).
3. Where have you put (you, put) your English book? - Over there.
4. Have you already read (you, already, read) the newspaper today?
- No, I haven't (???). I haven't had (not, have) time this morning.
5. Has Peter met (Peter, meet) your friend so far? - Yes, he has (???) .
6. Have you done (you, do) your homework yet? - Yes, I have (???).
7. Has the dog had (the dog, have) your breakfast? - Yes, it has (???).
8. Have you polished (polish) your shoes? - Yes, I have (???).
9. Who has just heard (hear, just)the noise? - I have (???).
(For the apostrophe use the #-key next to the Enter-key.)
Memory - Find the matching sets!
Mark the past particples with your mouse.