Australia/Planning a Holiday
Use words from the same word families to complete the sentences.
1. When Gary and Ryan bought their air tickets, they saw there was very little difference (different) in price compared to last year.
2. The next day, the two students visited some of the sights (see) of Cairns.
3. That day wasn’t as interesting (interested) as the day on the Great Barrier Reef.
4. In the questionnaire the students were asked if they took any medicine|medicaments (medical) .
5. The tourist (tourism) industry has become very important in Australia.