National Parks/Planning a trip
Imagine that you are going to have a big class trip to the United States. The class is split in teams of two, three or four.
Your task is to work with the other members of your team and research one of the National Parks to find out the following:
Make a presentation about your National Park.
It should last about 20 minutes (in English) and include pictures, general information and a quiz for the other students.
For your presentation you can either create a slideshow (PowerPoint, OpenOffice Impress, Prezi), a learning path, a website or draw a poster.
Possible parks and attractions are:
- all national parks in the USA
- Monument Valley(English)
- Antelope Canyon, Arizona(English)
- Redwood National and State Parks, California
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park , California
- La Brea Tar Pits, Los Angeles, California(English)