National Parks/Planning a trip
Imagine that you are going to have a big class trip to the United States. The class is split in teams of three or four.
Your task is to work with the other rangers of your park and research one of the National Parks to find out the following:
Make a presentation about your National Park.
It should last about 20 minutes and include pictures, general information and a quiz for the other students.
Possible parks and attractions are:
- all national park in the USA
- Monument Valley(English)
- Antelope Canyon, Arizona(English)
- Redwood National and State Parks, California
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park , California
- La Brea Tar Pits, Los Angeles, California(English)