General Conversation/Agreeing with “so”, “neither” oder “nor”
Agreeing with “so”, “neither” or “nor”
Bekräftigung, Zustimmung mit “so”, “neither” oder “nor”
Ann is from England andTim.
Ann has got a dog.my father.
Tim can speak FrenchI.
Pete likes jokes.Ann.
Um einer bejahten Aussage zuzustimmen, verwendet man:
+ + Subjekt (dt.auch)
Steht im vorausgegangenen Satz ein Hilfsverb (is, has, can) so wird dieses übernommen.
The Queen lived in London.I.
Tim isn’t in China now.Tom.
I haven’t been to China.have my parents.
Mr T can’t speak English.can his mother.
Um verneinten Sätzen zuzustimmen, verwendet man:
+ + Subjekt (dt. auch nicht)
Agreeing with so, neither & nor
1. Agree using "so", "neither" or "nor"
|I like this band||So do I .|
|I didn't know they were so great!||Neither did I .|
|I am surprised they play here||So am I .|
|We didn't go to the last concert.||Neither did we .|
|I can see perfectly from here.||So can we .|
|I am hungry.||So am I .|
2. Agree using "so", "neither" or "nor".
I like this band. - So do I() .
But I don't like the new front singer. - Neither do I() .
I have bought all their albums. - So have I () .
I'm going to go to their next concert. - So am I() .
You're having a conversation with Liza. What she says is true for you too. Put in 'so' or 'neither', choosing which auxiliary verb you need:
1. Liza: Sarah loves chocolate. Me: So do I.
2. Liza: I can't play the piano. Me: Neither can I.
3. Liza: Kathy is English. Me: So am I.
4. Liza: She isn't coming to the party. Me: Neither am I.
5. Liza: Lucy will come early tomorrow. Me: So will I.
6. Liza: I have to study this weekend. Me: So do I.
7. Liza: Dan lives in Madrid. Me: So do I.
8. Liza: She doesn't have any pets. Me: Neither do I.
9. Liza: I've been to Mexico. Me: So have I.
Now write the correct answer.
1. Liza: I'm going home now. Me: So am I().
2. Liza: I didn't pass the exam. Me: Neither did I().
3. Liza: She hasn't brought her boyfriend. Me: Neither have I().
4. Liza: David is living in London. Me: So am I().
5. Liza: I'm not a genius. Me: Neither am I().
6. Liza: John went to the cinema yesterday. Me: So did I().
7. Liza: I'm studying Spanish at the moment. Me: So am I().
8. Liza: I'd like a cup of coffee. Me: So would I().
9. Liza: Emma can speak French. Me: So can I().